Windows mail keeps asking for username and passwor

Daisy22 19:11 PM 27 Feb 10

This has recently started to happen, I can't understand why as I've made no changes to my system.

However, when I put the username and password in, it doesn't seem to register and just keeps popping back up.

It is really annoying, any ideas how I sort this out please?

tullie 20:13 PM 28 Feb 10

Have you ticked the little box?

Daisy22 20:36 PM 28 Feb 10

Yes have done that, several times

ventanas 22:06 PM 28 Feb 10
  Woolwell 14:38 PM 04 Mar 10

Has this been sorted?
This sort of problem is in my experience caused not by you or any of your system settings but a problem with the server that provides your e-mail. It may be that the server is down temporarily. When I get this I first check if the webmail of the account is working. If not I am then sure it is at their end.
It can be very frustrating.

conrail 12:11 PM 16 Mar 10

Hi Daisy22, I have had this problem occur a couple of times, I delete the email address in question, restart and enter it again and the problem seems to clear, hope that helps

kristain 08:03 AM 24 Mar 10

I am also having the same problem. I keep getting this message: “Logon to, Please verifies that both the username and password are correct for your mail server”. I have entered my username and password, but it is not letting me access my account.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off