windows live mail problem

conrail 11:31 AM 19 Oct 11
Answered

new pc running windows 7 home premium sp 1 64 bit, when I got pc I had to download windows live mail as no mail option on pc, everything worked fine until yesterday when I tried to write a new email and I get the error message: ' A problem occured while trying to open this message. A problem has occured. Please try again' no matter how many times I try I get the same message. When I try to send and receive I get an error message: 'Delete the photo email, create a new one and try to send it again Server. 'smtp.ntlworld.com. Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x8CCC0002 Port 25 Secure(SSL): No The message could not be sent because it could not be split into smaller parts. This is one photo and a report from a recent seminar I attended, the photo is in jpeg format 1.32 Mb and the report is one page of A4 using word. I have deleted this from the outbox but can't open up new mail as mentioned to resend it all help appreciated

chub_tor 15:44 PM 19 Oct 11
Answer

You might want to try and repair Windows Live Mail Click Here the only error I can see in the text is that Control Panel, Uninstal a Programme gives you the option of Uninstal/Change. If you click on that you will get the Repair option.

conrail 16:29 PM 19 Oct 11

much appreciated chub_tor up and running again, can't thank you enough for sorting this problem

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get your photos turned into illos by some of the world’s best artists

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites