Windows crashing then stuck and at loading screen

anthonydirassoyan 08:51 09 Sep 13

HI

I just came back from a two week vacation. Everything was working great before that.

I turned my computer on, everything seemed smooth , then suddenly my pc restarts. now I go into safe mode then restarts again. however windows gets stuck on the starting windows screen but I still hear the sound of windows loading, u know the sound that windows make on the welcome screen, and suprisingly i can type my password and turn off the computer using alt f4 but all what my screen show is the starting windows screen.

I restarted multiple times tried system restore, system repair nothing worked.

then went to sleep only to find out in the morning that everything is normal again.

Kept using it normally for 2 days and then the whole thing happened again.

I am really confused about the problem, is it a windows problem and a format will probably due the trick?? or is it a hardware failure, heating problem maybe??

Please Help. Thanks

anthonydirassoyan 08:36 11 Sep 13

Yes now i did try sfc /SCANNOW but everything is normal. and no yellow exclamation marks in the device manager.

I might add that the two times my pc crashed I was using application that needs the vga to run . one time it was a game and one time I was using 3ds max.

Now its been two days using the pc constantly without using an application that requires the vga to run. And everything seems okay.

could it be a vga failure or overheating?? but then why again when i restart i cant see my desktop ...

Anyway thanks for the tip.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac