Windows 8.1 - Bluetooth Issues!

SeenMeDancin' 14:42 18 Mar 14

Just bought a new Dell Optiplex 2330. On unpacking and setting up it asked me to update to Windows 8.1 - this I duly did.

I also bought a Cambridge Audio Minx Go and cannot get it to connect.

The computer says that it detects it, pairs with it and connects to it (although the Minx Go never shows a full connection). 30 seconds later the computer says it is not connected.

I have checked help and support which talks about switching bluetooth 'on' although I don't have that function in 'swipe, change pc settings, network, bluetooth' so I assume that it is on.

I have tried troubleshoot - it tells me that:

"Bluetooth Audio Device has a problem" "Virtual Bluetooth Support (include Audio) has a driver problem." Bluetooth LWFLT Device has a driver problem"

But it can't fix them.

I have had a search about a number of threads are coming up regarding Windows 8.1 and Bluetooth issues so I done the following (all to no avail):

Checked all drivers for newest versions - they were all up to date. Rolled-back drivers to previous versions. Uninstalled bluetooth, logged onto Dell and re-installed drivers.

Can anyone shed any light on this please? - I am lost now and getting increasingly frustrated.....

chub_tor 15:59 19 Mar 14

Have you visited the Cambridge Audio Support site Click Here and entered your particular model of the Minx so that you can check you have the latest firmware etc?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac