windows 8 - spreadsheet

samblue 18:21 18 Dec 13

I have windows eight and i need a spreadsheet. Just a simple one will do. I tried downloading open office and all I got was malware which gave me a load of adverts. I have got rid of them but I am worried about trying again. What do you suggest.

chub_tor 19:12 18 Dec 13

I haven't tried this one but if you just need a simple spreadsheet then click here for a Win 8 Metro App

samblue 18:31 21 Dec 13

Thanks I will take a look.

AroundAgain 19:40 21 Dec 13

ninite.com is a good site for downloads. You don't get any other 'bits and pieces' when using this site.

It has a good range of the main downloads folks want and OpenOffice / LibreOffice is definitely there to be downloaded.

Just put a tick in the box next to the one you want and click 'Download Installer'. To be recommended

Cheers

PS Although OpenOffice are much the same, it seems LibreOffice is the one to go for nowadays.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…