Windows 7: User Accounts Profile missing

friendz01 11 Feb 12

On Windows 7 that I am having here I have number of users using it and they have their account as well on it. Well that is not the issue there. Now I have seen that when the user tries to login to the account he can see a message saying that the user profile is not loaded correct manner. After that it just gets the user logged in an account. After seeing the login I have seen that Windows make the loggin for that user in with a temporary profile. Please let me know if there is anything with which you all can help me. I will be really glad to have any help in my case above.

johnpowelpedro 11 Feb 12

Well let me tell you that you will be able to get the user back but for that you will be required to see for changes in the Registry and then for sure you will be able to have the user profile working in your case and that too without any issues there. You will be required to login as ADMINISTRATOR and then you will be required to make the necessary amendments in the ProfileList. Open up the RUN Window by clicking the Start icon and then clicking on the Run option there. For detail solution about this problem check this link http://www.techyv.com/questions/user-profile-and-data-missing-win7

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message