Windows 7 Repair 3TB hard drive

zxcvbnm,./ 08 Oct 11

How to Repair 3TB hard drive It shows only - 1.99TB.??? First this problem does not come From Yours WD hard drive. All versions Windows -XP ,VISTA ,WIN - 7 suffer Amateurs programmer.

In implication all operational system have - 2TB LIMIT. A limit It means that if you buy more huge from 2TB hard drive Your Windows 7 It will receive only 2TB.

The only that can It helps out to overcome the issue is Linux -2010. Linux -2010 is purfekt operational system after quick installation You can separate Yours WD hard drive to 3 pises of 1TB. Dont Forget to separate on NTFS.

After that install Stupid Windows and Play. I personali will walk With Linux -2010.

On WESTERN DIGITAL I will recommend to Give With Each hard disk CD on Linux.

Georgie M. From Republic BULGERIA

lotvic 09 Oct 11

Triplicate posting. Thread with replies on ClickHere

linux2aixdotcom 10 Oct 11

Yeah i ma using the Linux Operating System for almost 2 year..and it works ultimate

http://www.linux2aix.com/

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message