windows 7 firefox passwords remembering

denis93 11:28 AM 15 Apr 13

ok so i have 5 facebook accounts mainly for playing cityville,and have windows 7 and firefox,i ticked the box on facebook keep me signed in,but firefox then asks "remember password" and i click it,but it is only remembering 3 of them ,how do i get it to remember all 5 sign ins?

northumbria61 12:17 PM 15 Apr 13

Have you checked in Firefox itself to see your settings? Tools -Options -Secu rity Tab-Passwords-Remember Passwords for Sites - also check in exceptions.

denis93 12:42 PM 15 Apr 13

northumbria61 yes,i now have 4 out of the five stored,but the strange thing is firefox is not asking me to save password in the last one,and in saved passwords it is saved there but the user name is blank.

denis93 14:50 PM 15 Apr 13

northumbria61,just got it sorted,what i did was go into the saved passwords in firefox and removed the one i was having trouble with,then logged into facebook,this time firefox asked me did i want to save the password,i said yes and now its sorted,thank you for your help,cheers.

northumbria61 11:42 AM 16 Apr 13

denis93 - thanks for the feedback. It is nice to know it is now sorted.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…