Windows 7 blue screen errors

Driglou 06:25 13 Mar 14

For a while i keep getting windows errors, down below is download links to 5dmp files and 1 text file from blueScreenView soft that shows some info about them. Many times my photoshop crash and i think the problem is with RAM. I think the photoshop crash and windows errors are related. I just dont know what can i do to solve this problem whatever they are. Also i installed second stick of 4gb RAM recently maybe i plugged something not good, or it doesnt matter which where you plug?

Thank you so much, Driglou

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

sharpamat 08:35 13 Mar 14

Just a quick read of this it seems far more information is needed all the links seem to be related to downloads from the same site, which without knowing the contents of the download and where they are from its impossible to see what/if is the cause of the problem.

Ram should not be installed without some basic knowledge. Ram has to be the correct type and size for the system it also needs to be installed in the correct slots

So It does matter where you plug otherwise it not only will not work correctly it may cause damage to other components in your system

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…