Windows 10 install question

greenpo08 15:57 02 Jun 15
Answered

Hi. I have a Revodrive hybrid hard drive and i am wondering if i can install windows 10 without any issuse, because someone said to me that because i have a special hard drive it wont install correctly and it will ruin the hard drive because i dont have the right softwere to install windows 10. I want to know if it is safe to install it. My hard drive is also a card not an average hard drive.

Jim Martin 17:35 02 Jun 15
Answer

There should be no issues installing Windows 10 on this drive. Just make sure you've backed up anything already on it that you don't want to lose.

greenpo08 17:57 02 Jun 15

I'm not sure because my hard drive is a card with chips on it and my friend that built it for me said that you will need special softwere to install a new os on it.

greenpo08 17:57 02 Jun 15

I'm not sure because my hard drive is a card with chips on it and my friend that built it for me said that you will need special softwere to install a new os on it.

greenpo08 18:21 02 Jun 15

Oh and the hard drive is called an ATA OCZ-REVODRIV SCSI DISK DEVICE.

Jollyjohn 11:29 03 Jun 15

I think your best bet is to ask here - click here Personally I would buy a second hard drive and put W10 on it to try first, that way you do not mess up your existing PC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos