Win7 / Talktalk Emails

When I logged onto my Email this morning ( Win7 64bit / Windows Live mail / Talktalk ) I received all my emails dating back to when I installed Windows7 earlier in the year and all the Emails also showed in the unread file.
I installed the latest Microsoft updates last night and the system re-configured itself when I logged on this morning without any problems.
Has anyone had a similar problem ? I can sort this ok but its annoying to say the least

GaT7 14:46 16 Oct 10

There has been all sorts of problems with the TalkTalk (or Tiscali/LineOne) emailing systems for a few months now.

Some links you may want to check out:

TT Product support forum (several email-related threads): click here

Login to TT webmail page click here states: "Some of our users are experiencing delays in receiving their emails. Please bear with us as our engineers fix this problem. Thank you for your patience."

ISP review (5 pages of complaints relating to the email system): click here

I'm sure there are many similar discussions on other online forums & sites.

At least you got your emails - many of mine (& others) have vanished into the ether. FYI, I had originally signed-up with Tiscali many years ago & still retain the tiscali.co.uk domain in my email ID.

BTW, I changed my registered email address here (the PCA Forums) 2 months ago, but wasn't receiving their confirmation email. But today I tried again & it came through. So today's the first time in 2 months that I've been able to login here! I'd been in touch with the FE for help & suggested it was a forum problem, but now I know better - it was Tiscali/TT's fault all along. G

GaT7 14:51 16 Oct 10

PCA forum thread about the same: click here. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac