Win 8 Printing

wvevie 17:09 PM 17 Apr 13

How can I or even, can I, print more than one picture per sheet? Not more than one of the SAME picture, but DIFFERENT pictures on the same sheet. I did it with Photo Wizard before but so far I haven't figured this out with Win 8. Any help would be appreciated.

wvevie 14:51 PM 23 Apr 13

I'm guessing from the lack of response that this just can't be done in Win 8.

jaywoo 16:12 PM 23 Apr 13
  wvevie 01:34 AM 25 Apr 13

Your link covers simple printing which I'm perfectly capable of doing.

The question is can Win 8 print different pictures on one sheet. For example: I have 4 different pictures and I want one of each of them on one sheet of paper. Not 4 copies of the same picture. Can Win 8 do that?

I'm figuring - no.

rdave13 08:51 AM 26 Apr 13

What I do is create a new folder on the desktop. Copy and paste (or drag) the photos you wish to print to the folder. Open the folder, select all then right click and select print. The print pictures pane opens. On the right hand side select the amount of photos to print. For example for seven images I select the 'wallet' size that will print up to nine photos.

rdave13 08:59 AM 26 Apr 13

Just found an even easier method. Press the CTRL key when selecting photos, right click one of the highlighted pictures and select print, you go to the print pictures pane, then as above.

rdave13 09:22 AM 26 Apr 13

Another way is with Paint. Select a photo, right click and open with Paint. Reduce the size if required then drop the zoom to 25%. Expand the page from the photo so you see more white space.

Right click another photo and select to open with paint. Reduce the size if required. Again reduce the zoom ( at the bottom) to 25%. Easier to work with. Now select the 'select' icon at the top and using the cursor surround the photo and select copy or paste.

Back to the original Paint window and select paste. It will paste on top of the first photo so simply drag to the white space created earlier. You can carry on doing this for any amount of photos. This way you can see the print preview and adjust whatever is needed.

rdave13 09:25 AM 26 Apr 13

Error, surround the photo and select copy or paste, should be ...and select copy or cut

rdave13 09:39 AM 26 Apr 13

Another great freebie is Paint.Net. There's a lot of tutorials for this program on the net, click here and they have their own forums for help, click here, if you want to manipulate your photos.

wvevie 01:21 AM 30 Apr 13

Fantastic! Thanks everyone. I really thought it couldn't be done.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016