WIN 7 & EPSON SX415 - CAN ONLY PRINT A4 SIZE, & I NEED TO PRINT SMALLER!!

jaynejjm 17:26 PM 04 Jan 12

I have Windows 7 os and an Epson Stylus SX415. I can print perfectly in A4, but when I try to print a page smaller than A4 ie: A5, A6 and labels, the printed area does not fit the paper properly - it is too big. And 'shrink to fit' does not work to make it fit the page. I have tried running MS troubleshooter, updating the latest drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling software and drivers, I have even contacted Epson and tried everything they suggested, but nothing works. Can anyone help me please??? Many thanks :o)

difarn 18:46 PM 04 Jan 12

Have you tried to click on start - type in "Devices and Printers", - choose the printer you want to use - right click on it and choose "Preferences" and then choose your settings?

jaynejjm 19:05 PM 04 Jan 12

Yes, I have tried this, but it didn't make any difference :o(

lotvic 21:02 PM 04 Jan 12

I don't know what program you are printing from, but in Word 2003 | Tools | Options | Print tab, there is a box to tick 'Allow A4/Letter paper resizing' (might be relevant to your problem)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites