will battlefield 2142 play on vista

andrew-196854 13:59 01 Apr 07

thinking about upgrading to vista but will bf 2142 play on it?

Kate B 14:00 01 Apr 07

click here= Google is your friend

andrew-196854 14:07 01 Apr 07

thanks for the reply so i guess yes it will just wanted to be sure before jumping in with both feet

i think a lot of the gaming problems i had with by brief run with vista were probably hardware issues, i dont know too many people at work with vista but the ones i do, and on gaming forums all seem to have different problems with different games, many have problems with call of duty i didnt, world of warcraft worked fine with my set up, but not on my friends, some games i had worked for a while and then stopped.
pretty much all the gaming forums i am on are having major problems, there seem to be a lot with nvidia and realtek, of which i have both.
i suppose what im saying is i have done quite a bit of research into games and vista and i think it comes down to what hardware configuration you have, if you read kates link it seems some can run the game and some cant, a bit of luck involved i suppose, new drivers coming out all the time though!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…