which is the best desktop for me?

sukisox 10:57 02 Jul 10

hi I am a female silver surfer who wants a decent desktop, I surf the web everyday and have loads of photos stored, I am reasonably competent and want a fairly fast system, I do not play games but do watch dvds and listen to cds, I want a recent 64bit machine as I dont want to be replacing it 2yrs down the line, any advice would be appreciated. thank you. sukisox

john bunyan 11:26 02 Jul 10

Like you a silver surfer. I would have a look at Novotech. Also I have a second identical built in hard drive as a back up and an external USB one as well. I would go for Windows 7 64 bit.I have recently bought a laptop as well, and suggest a 5i processor (between 3i and 7i). I personally have a Creative X- Fi sound card and modest speakers- I think worth the extra. Others may comment on other aspects.

sukisox 11:44 02 Jul 10

hi thanks John for the info, but I want a complete built system and am looking for the name of a system I can google as to the best price etc, so maybe I am not that competent! sukisox

john bunyan 11:47 02 Jul 10

Fine, but these are well worth a Phone call and they would send a quote and reccomend a system for you to compare.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…