Where are these updates?

Anti_Virus 20:29 13 Nov 07

Hi,

I refer to this PC Advisor article here click here titled "Windows Vista users given performance boost" which describes Vista users getting a "trio of performance and reliability updates in Microsoft's monthly Patch Tuesday downloads via Windows Update today."

However, I have only received one such update via Windows Update today, KB941649. Could someone please explain to me where the other two are? I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to having the latest patches/updates so would like an explanation please. Thanks.

ventanas 21:27 13 Nov 07

I've got mine, six of them, and it waits for ages on the restart configuring them. So when you do get them be prepared to wait. It's very much heart in mouth.

ventanas 21:31 13 Nov 07

I've just remembered, there was a small glitch, it stopped downloading on 50%, so I opened the Win Update window manually and the rest of it came down.
Try opening Windows Update from the Start menu, there may be something there.

Anti_Virus 21:41 13 Nov 07

Nope, tried manually checking for updates via start menu/windows update but nothing. Says my computer is up to date. Why would you get them and not me? :(

ventanas 21:48 13 Nov 07

I don't know. Hopefully someone else will have an answer.

Zeppelyn 22:07 13 Nov 07

The others are KB941229,KB941600 and KB941651. You can get them by typing in those references at Microsoft.com

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…