when writing online words and letters are misplaced

nomis5 10:10 28 Jul 13

When typing online (newspaper letters for example) words and letters appear in jumbled form taking three times as long to correct a paragraph than writing it. Any ideas gratefully received.

lotvic 10:23 28 Jul 13

I don't know what is causing that if you have no other problems with pc, but here is a workaround solution: Compose in Notepad, then copy and paste.

nomis5 09:35 29 Jul 13

Lotvic

Thanks for the tip though I'm already using a programme like that. Just hoped to find an alternative to copy/paste.

mole1944 05:19 30 Jul 13

I know its a longshot but try unplugging and replugging your keyboard also try another keyboard, i have no idea of the program your using for the work your doing try a reinstall and see if that helps.

awest3 15:40 30 Jul 13

Just a thought. If you are using wifi keyboard and mouse check the batteries are not running out. This happened to me, once I'd replaced the batteries all was ok.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…