when i connect to internet my PC uses goes to high

mhsabuj 20:14 11 Jan 15

Hello.. With regards i am going straight to my problem..recently actually not recently it's more than 6 month from my last windows setup, when i connect to internet my PC uses goes to high up to 50% also ram uses goes up to 90%..recently i gave windows after that this problem is frequent..and severe..!! previously it was but not like the recent time up to 90% ram uses..firstly searched about this problem about this problem..some claimed that to change the browser, i changed the browser..but it's happening..some claimed to use ccleaner, defragment hard disk, to cleanup hard disk, to stop some updater services and to stop start up programs..!!! but i am not getting any good result..!!!! can any one help me..!!!

I am using windows 7 ultimate 64bit sp1 Intel core i5 3230M 4 GB ram and 2gb ddr3 nvidia 630M

i'll be grateful if anyone can help me..?? thanks a lot.. regards

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:23 11 Jan 15

suggest you scan for virus and malware

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…