What is the best anti virus program for Vista???

razor_python 22:22 03 Jul 07

well i need a good antivirus program for vista i got bitdeffender but it seems to keep getting errors on vista and i got mcafee tottal prtection but that is slow on xp and vista and takes alot of memmory up i need a good,fast,relible and light antivirus program dont matter about spyware cause windows defender does that on vista just anti virus or if it does more then wow thats great

Thnx
Razor :)

anskyber 22:42 03 Jul 07

I use Avast click here it's free' it's light on resources and it auto updates.

Ashrich 00:01 04 Jul 07

Eset Nod32 is by far the best Anti-Virus for Vista , light , inexpensive ( £23.00 1 year ) fast scanning speeds and the best detection of malware , viruses etc. At the end it really depends on how much you value your data and security , I for one happily pay for peace of mind .

click here for Uk site , click here for support forum .

Ashley

Mars Sky 00:10 04 Jul 07

AVG Free, or the one I prefer NOD32.

anskyber 10:01 04 Jul 07

As a PS. If you are willing to pay then the widely acclaimed Kaspersky is worth a look. click here

Gizmo2005 10:10 04 Jul 07

Here is another vote for Avast first rate + it's FREE!!!

razor_python 17:38 04 Jul 07

thnx u guys these programs are awesome i just bought nod32 its awesome better than mcafee and i kept bit defender as well i got it working

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…