Wgsdgsdgdsgsd exe

Noddle 09:17 AM 21 Jan 13

Hello, my Firewall caught this file Wgsdgsdgdsgsd.exe as suspicious so i prevented it from opening, but later i saw it was in my computer. I think its a virus. Do you know how to remove it??

tullie 10:26 AM 21 Jan 13

Try a virus scan?

jamieamunra 17:02 PM 21 Jan 13

It is most likely one of essential constituents to fake antimalware programs. Have a look at this

http://www.fixpcyourself.com/wgsdgsdgdsgsd-exe-virus-removal-guide/

jamieamunra 17:26 PM 21 Jan 13
  jamieamunra 17:26 PM 21 Jan 13
  Noddle 08:44 AM 22 Jan 13

Thank you, Jock1e. I was wondering if you could recommend me a good antivirus program?

Noddle 11:10 AM 22 Jan 13

Thank you for the answers I really appreciate your time!

I am currently using only Firewall and that's why I am asking for advice on choosing an antivirus program. I prefer a free version so i am going to follow your suggestion and download Malwarebytes.

I also did a little searching on my own for some information and came up to this site in google http://www.americanpendulum.com/2013/01/11/wgsdgsdgdsgsd-exe/ It says there that it is really harmful (i must say i panicked a bit) and that it can lock my entire computer.

However, there were no instructions on removing wgsdgsdgdsgsd.exe so i wiw download the antivirus or as you mentioned Anti-malware programs.

I'll give feedback as soon as i can.

Good luck with the snow :D

Noddle 08:54 AM 23 Jan 13

Ok, now I have another question :-D

If i download an antivirus program is there also a need to download antimalware too? I mean are antivirus programs also that good with malware? I hope you understand me (it sounded more clear in my head :-D)

Thanks.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites