Wgsdgsdgdsgsd exe

Noddle 21 Jan 13

Hello, my Firewall caught this file Wgsdgsdgdsgsd.exe as suspicious so i prevented it from opening, but later i saw it was in my computer. I think its a virus. Do you know how to remove it??

tullie 21 Jan 13

Try a virus scan?

jamieamunra 21 Jan 13

It is most likely one of essential constituents to fake antimalware programs. Have a look at this

http://www.fixpcyourself.com/wgsdgsdgdsgsd-exe-virus-removal-guide/

jamieamunra 21 Jan 13
  jamieamunra 21 Jan 13
  Noddle 22 Jan 13

Thank you, Jock1e. I was wondering if you could recommend me a good antivirus program?

Noddle 22 Jan 13

Thank you for the answers I really appreciate your time!

I am currently using only Firewall and that's why I am asking for advice on choosing an antivirus program. I prefer a free version so i am going to follow your suggestion and download Malwarebytes.

I also did a little searching on my own for some information and came up to this site in google http://www.americanpendulum.com/2013/01/11/wgsdgsdgdsgsd-exe/ It says there that it is really harmful (i must say i panicked a bit) and that it can lock my entire computer.

However, there were no instructions on removing wgsdgsdgdsgsd.exe so i wiw download the antivirus or as you mentioned Anti-malware programs.

I'll give feedback as soon as i can.

Good luck with the snow :D

Noddle 23 Jan 13

Ok, now I have another question :-D

If i download an antivirus program is there also a need to download antimalware too? I mean are antivirus programs also that good with malware? I hope you understand me (it sounded more clear in my head :-D)

Thanks.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message