Websites will not let me go any further

crosby73 06 Apr 12

Can anyone please tell why when I go onto a Website anything I click on in the website wont come on

difarn 06 Apr 12

Are you using Internet Explorer by any chance? If so you could try re-setting it to it's default settings. This article explains how to do this.

Is your Flash player up to date?

Have you tried another browser?

crosby73 06 Apr 12

any thanks Not for clever with pcs Yes using Internet Explorer. When I tried to get This article up I wasnt able to as I expected to happen. Flash player !!!!!! Which other browser do you suggest.Sorry a bit dim!

difarn 07 Apr 12

To reset Internet Explorer.....

Click on start (windows orb bottom left hand corner of screen) Control Panel Internet Options Advanced Click on the reset button. Ok Re-start internet explorer.

Flash Player is what most web-sites need to open up their content.

Flash Player download here

If you cannot follow this link then type in

www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads and download the latest version

You could try Firefox - http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/ or Firefox if you can open the link.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message