wallpaper has disappeared

Florio 20:57 02 Jan 11

I decided to change wallpaper (desktop), but the new one didn't look nearly as good once it was on the computer. So I decided to go back to the previous wallpaper, except it has now disappeared.
I've looked everywhere, and have followed various suggestions found on internet (namely on Windows 7 Forums), but to no avail.
The previous wallpaper was NOT a pre-installed Microsoft wallpaper, but an image I had directly installed some months ago.
I would do a search on my laptop, but cannot remember the title of the photo.
Florio

rdave13 22:46 02 Jan 11

Have a look under, start. 'my name' and check 'download' folder and 'pictures' folder and any other folder you can think the picture is in.
Failing that it just could be in the 'hidden' themes already on your Win 7 machine; click here

rdave13 22:58 02 Jan 11

Hrer is another way but you'll need time to sort them. Start, and in the search box, type " .jpegs". Without the quotation marks but include the full stop.

rdave13 22:59 02 Jan 11

Hrer = here (edit).

BRYNIT 22:59 02 Jan 11

If it was one you installed your self it would not be with the preintalled backgrounds.

You could look in the picture folder or if installed with a program look in the program file.

If it was a jpg you could do a search for all jpg files

Florio 23:04 02 Jan 11

Thanks for your feedback, guys.
Eventually found the wallpaper; it had been catalogued in a separate Internet Explorer folder which I didn't bother opening because I have been using Firefox as my browser for some time now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017