w7 favourites

sunnystaines 01 Nov 09

just installed w7 how do i import favorites saved to folder back into ie8.

i have tried import via ie8 but it only seems to do one at a time, anyway to get the lot over in one go please.

rdave13 01 Nov 09

I dragged and dropped the favourites folder to my personal folder(start and click on your name). In IE8 clicked on file- import and export- import from a file- clicked on favourites (cookies and feeds if required)-next and it might show where the bookmark folder is automatically, otherwise brows for it, then next. It imported them all.

sunnystaines 01 Nov 09

thanks still finding my way around, had a few probs but slowing sorting them. missing classic view of control panel already

rdave13 01 Nov 09
  sunnystaines 01 Nov 09

thanks sorted as result of your link.

ambra4 01 Nov 09

Sunnystaines

Check out these sites it will help you to change Win 7 to your liking

Tweak Windows 7

click here

Windows 7 Tutorials Category

click here

20 Windows 7 Tweaks & Tips

click here

Windows 7’ Category

click here

sunnystaines 01 Nov 09

the font on some programs a bit blurred got same resolution as before and ati driver installed ok.

not sure what it is the pca web is clear and sharp

rdave13 01 Nov 09

If you type clear in the search bar, then click on Adjust Clear Type Text, it will bring up a wizard to adjust the text to your liking.

sunnystaines 01 Nov 09

tried that no different

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message