W7 Anyone know the Pro's & Cons of this please!

tein 22:24 PM 07 Nov 09

Mmm im not sure if this is genuine &/Or worth the gamble! im running on W7 (64 bit) Ultimate BUT its the BETA version & i am so happy with it i want to buy the FULL licence Key/Program! i have the beta version on my hard drive so when i do a fresh instal im prompted as norm by the program for the key where i can just input any genuine key so to save a HUGE amount of money ive found this & wanted to know is it worth taking the risk.??

click here

tein 22:29 PM 07 Nov 09

& this as well.? where & how do they get the keys from.?

click here

IClaudio 23:38 PM 07 Nov 09

... do you really need to ask?

Spark6 00:02 AM 08 Nov 09

You've been on this forum long enough now surely to know better than to ask such a naive question.

Forum Editor 00:56 AM 08 Nov 09

from Speakers Corner.

Forum Editor 00:58 AM 08 Nov 09

I'm very surprised that you need to ask this question. You can only get a genuine installation key from Microsoft, and you cannot convert a beta version of Windows7 to a full release version - nor would you want to.

You must buy the software like everyone else.

gazzaho 03:17 AM 08 Nov 09

There's this saying I once heard. How does it go now? A fool and his money are...

tein 07:45 AM 08 Nov 09

Ive asked a simple question on something ive never dealt with before, i didnt know you could buy a key like this & im supprised with "Spark6" reply! have you never had a question to ask.? i simply didnt know if its genuine as there adverts state there genuine & i wouldnt of thought Ebay would of let them sell them if there not genuine.?

FE thankx for letting me know you cannot convert a BETA version to the full! i wasnt sure if the key mad any differance.?

Spark6 09:28 AM 08 Nov 09

If you are offended by my comment I apologise. Before making it I was aware that you have posted a number of topics for discussion in the past and therefore were in a position to have known, from numerous other members, that these scams occur, not only on Ebay, but many other sites. Check it out!

Forum Editor 09:38 AM 08 Nov 09

will stop working eventually - sometime in March next year if it's the Release Candidate - so you'll need to buy the full version if you want to carry on using Windows 7.

sonyboy 10:56 AM 08 Nov 09

Simple answer mate...Its ' no Pro.... and certainly a big "Con" ....Keep well clear ! These guys' know all the scams...and it hasn't taken em' long to get into the marketplace with their "trash" ...Avoid !!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know