Vista64 / Outlook 2007 wont delete .pst files

SmurfGGM 14:06 20 Jan 09

=====================================
Outlook 2007 Enterprise Edition running on Vista 64

I have a mail folder I want to remove:
Right click - Close
Error - "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook"

Try to remove the associated data file:
Tools -> Account Settings
Click the data file
Click remove
Error - "The requested operation failed"

I have also tried uninstalling and re-installing, deleting the Outlook folders under the User directory's, but when Outlook starts, it try's to find the .pst's again !

Thanks

anskyber 14:30 20 Jan 09

Do a repair? click here

zlatan24 17:06 26 Mar 09

Know tool which works with mails-[url=click here]converting ost to pst[/url],i finded it in google some months ago and now it is a good decision for work with mails,it is free as far as i know,tool convert all information from Microsoft Exchange (files with the .ost extension) into files of the Microsoft Outlook mail client (.pst files) - OstToPst procedure,allows you to effectively solve problem ost pst conversion,can use the ost to pst conversion tool to easily move your messages, contacts, notes, meetings, reminders, tasks and all other information,effectively convert all information from the local Microsoft Exchange storage into a Microsoft Outlook file - ost pst conversion (Microsoft Outlook .pst converter),allows you to convert Ost Pst data not only from good, but also from corrupted OST files - .OST file recovery software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…