Vista Ultimate - Reboots reverts changes

DAnthony 05:23 19 Feb 08

I have a problem that I cannot figure out how to fix. For example, if I setup a new email account with Outlook 2007 and configure the pop and mail servers - everything works well. Logging out of Outlook and relogging in, all the changes made with the new email account have the old account setting back in. Any feedback would be appreciated.

anskyber 09:49 19 Feb 08

Is this a user account issue I wonder. Are you seeting up and booting into different user acounts?

And forgive the unintended insult but did you save the settings after setting up the email accounts or is this a wider issue than just Outlook?

DAnthony 20:31 19 Feb 08

Thanks for responding anskyber - appreciate it.

T use only one user account, which is my normal bootup.

Lol - yes, I have saved and re-saved but the settings always revert to my first email accounts pop,logon, etc .

I had a similar issues with changing screen resolutions whch was resolved by going to task scheduler, clicking on task scheduler library - microsoft - windows - mobile pc -TMM - then disabling the function (thanks again smaksheadz)- I wonder if this is a similar issue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…