Vista SP1 Breaks 12 Applications

J B 20:22 18 Feb 08

This is the latest from Microsoft on Vista SP1 and what it will do to some applications. I haven't heard of some of them but here is the Knowledge Base article that they put out click here;en-us;935796&sd=rss&spid=11903

J.B.

J B 20:25 18 Feb 08

Sorry, Bad link above. Try this click here;en-us;935796&sd=rss&spid=11903

J.B.

J B 20:27 18 Feb 08

Another bad link, try this click here

J.B.

skidzy 22:24 18 Feb 08

is this your link click here
JB for future reference try using Tinyurl click here for those us kb's.
It also has a very handy toolbar button,use Tiny for those long links too if you so desire.

Just thought it would help :-)

PP321 07:39 19 Feb 08

out of all of them, i'd only heard of 3! i dont think the world is going to end just yet..

crosstrainer 08:09 19 Feb 08

Is the worst of the lot....This has stopped working on a number of machines PRIOR to SP1. I have obtained refunds as a result. It does state that a new compatible version is now available...Never used any of the others so cannot comment on them.

J B 10:32 19 Feb 08

As I said before, I haven't heard of some of these apps. but thought it would be nice to know info. J.B.

anskyber 10:37 19 Feb 08

It does show however that it's always useful to keep applications up to date particularly for a relatively new OS.

Bitdefender and ZoneAlarm Security Suite are two examples of popular programs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…