Vista Problems

jameseuk 19:24 02 Sep 07

2 problems:

1The loading symbol is contantly flashing up,think I've got the problem down to rundll32 can anyone help?

2)I've recently tranfered all my essential stuff from my external drive that used to be on my old XP PC & I cant view all the files/folders easily,they wont show up in normal browsing folders however I can view them if I go through Vista's search,can anyone help?

intrepix 00:53 08 Sep 07

I have NO idea as to why anyone would want to leave XP for Vista as there are times when one should just stay with what works and leave the problems like Vista where are. First, you need to say which version of Vista, then which platform it's based on and what hardware, bios and how you might have it configured. I'd advise you to download and have your PC tested to see if it meets Vista requirements
as this may have nothing to do with rundll32 if it's a 64 bit version of Vista you are installing !

jameseuk 15:14 08 Sep 07

I think I've solved problem 2 after a bit of playing about,as for leaving XP it was a fairly obvious choice for me,my XP PC is nearly 5 years old,hardly any space,runs slow so after saving up I bought a new PC.

I'm running Vista Premium btw

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009