Vista Premium 32Bit & Lsit of Updates

Fried~Chips 22:09 26 Apr 08

Does any forum users know where I can find a detailed easy to read list of all current available windows Vista - windows updates detailing what each patch actually does. I just seen the list of how many updates i got to install most ref with kb & numbers which you need look on web for each seperate one which is a little pain.

Also, is their also a list for Software programmes that are NOT compaitible with Vista avail for printing out like their use to be when XP SP2 was released.

Would also like to point out a anoying thing with vista, the lack of visual up & down stream when online in the system tray. WHY Microsoft did you remove this option.

anskyber 22:16 26 Apr 08

Updates, click each one for the details. click here

anskyber 22:18 26 Apr 08

Program compatibility click here

anskyber 22:25 26 Apr 08

"visual up & down stream"

Do you mean the network access "two tvs" or do you mean internet usage monitor?

Fried~Chips 22:53 26 Apr 08

Seee theirs just a few then I need to check. Amazing really how many.

How do I know which is the Vista Service Pack 1 is their a KB No for this ? Would you recomend install of SP1 for vista first or just install all the avail updates. It is a clean install with all drivers on, built by ME! and OEM Vista Home Premium 32bit.

Fried~Chips 22:54 26 Apr 08

I use to like them flash.

anskyber 00:03 27 Apr 08

Right click the taskbar > properties > Notification Area Tab > tick the network box > apply > OK.

Then right click the "two tvs" and select animate.

anskyber 00:08 27 Apr 08

SP1 will be rolled out (it has started) but will only be offered to compliant systems. There are some non compliant drivers which will be offered to you via windows update after which SP1 will be offered.

You can download SP1 from the download center but the safe route is to wait until it is offered to you.

Fried~Chips 13:36 27 Apr 08

Some good solid info 4 me and others who call in. I found a microsoft tool last night which will scan your vista machine to check its compatible with vista which is at

click here

Hope this will help others.

Thanks anskyber !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…