Vista photo gallery

surfer47 12 Apr 09

I have just changed to Windows Vista. I ws previously using XP and found it ideal for dealing with photographs. I could decide which folder the photos went into and they were subsequently numbered but Ican get the same flexibility with Vista. I would like to have a folder for each month and the photos numbered in there, but I don't see how to do it. The options available don't appear to allow that.
I have got photos in the Gallery but the all show different dates for the picture taken to the real ones.
Can I reconfigur Vista to work like XP?
Not much to ask?
regards

Kevscar1 13 Apr 09

Whenever I'm downloading pics from the camera I just go to the pictures folder, right click new folder name it how I want then download to it.
The other option is when the download box opens there is an icon to create new folder in the top bar give it a name and then open it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message