Vista with Office 2000

CLB 20:25 06 Feb 07

I need to buy a laptop and have found a good one via Dell and it comes with Vista. I don't want to pay for Office 2007 as I have Office 2000 from previous computers.

As it is meant to be so different will I be able to install and use Office 2000 on the laptop with no problem? Or will there be a problem doing this?

CLB

Totally-braindead 21:05 06 Feb 07

Heres a list of some of the programs that have been tried click here however I notice your version is not listed therefore the answer is I don't know. Theres lots of people who say it will but I don't know.
Perhaps someone else had it and is running Vista and can answer this definatively.

rayman40 18:58 07 Feb 07

I Installed Office 2000 on my Vista Home Premium Laptop without any problems at all. I also dowloaded and installed all the Service Packs and so far so good

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…