Vista and iTunes and iPod

Kate B 21:35 11 Feb 07

... don't play nicely. *sigh* iTunes crashes and won't sync with my iPod when I plug it in. Apparently Apple, in a gloriously breathtaking piece of arrogance, says iPod users shouldn't upgrade to Vista until they've released a new version of iTunes "in the next few weeks".

So there you go, iPod users: Steve says don't upgrade until we've bestirred ourselves to knock out a version of iTunes that works with the OS. *rolls eyes*

powerless 21:51 11 Feb 07

*Just Wait...it'll come!*

Kate B 21:59 11 Feb 07

Obviously Apple isn't going to bend over backwards to play with Microsoft but an awful lot of iPod users are also Windows users and that kind of attitude irritates me beyond words. iTunes is a major piece of software that millions of PC owners use. The least they could have done was have it working with Vista in time for the launch. As I've said before, it's not as though the OS has crept up on them. Jobs should remember that the iPod really took off when they made it compatible with Windows.

anskyber 17:21 16 Feb 07

Are thses the NVIDIA drivers for you? click here

anskyber 17:35 16 Feb 07

PS. Sorry I posted to this thread......too lazy to find the original.

Kate B 19:16 16 Feb 07

Thanks for the pointer, anskyber - they're beta drivers. I'm a little wary of beta drivers so will sit tight until they've got the final drivers up and running.

anskyber 19:21 16 Feb 07

Point taken.

anskyber 18:35 18 Feb 07

click here Comforting isn't it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…