Vista - Free Registry Cleaner

engsurv 13:54 09 Feb 08

Any suggestions for a FREE registry cleaner ?
Not just a free trial !
Thanks

Guybrush1 13:56 09 Feb 08

This ones excellent

click here

All the best

Guybrush

beynac 16:24 09 Feb 08

CCleaner works well with Vista: click here

skidzy 16:55 09 Feb 08

As Beynac says,Ccleaner,its probably the most common free registry cleaner out there...and reliable.

Another Eusing
click here

engsurv 12:04 11 Feb 08

Thanks for help.
Will try all suggestions.

maltablue 13:55 21 Feb 08

Recently stumbled upon few articles about free registry cleaners. There is much debate what you can consider a completely free product and whether it's useful.

Regcure for example is not free. The most popular is CCleaner, in fact I use it too. I also use Uniblue's registry cleaner click here , they offer free scans but the complete product is not free. It has more features then CCleaner, which is worth it in my opinion.

JasonZBell 04:14 06 May 08

I used this software called RegCure for my Vista PC. click here

sunny staines 09:26 06 May 08

ccleaner, eusing and wiaso work ok here on vista.

when on xp i had a lot of reg programs mess up so i keep to the above trusted free ones. a lot of reg programs are too aggresive and mess up functions in ms office, norton, adobe flashplayer.

Informed1 23:23 12 May 08

CCleaner for sure!

chub_tor 11:22 13 May 08

CCleaner and Eusing for me.

rdave13 13:14 13 May 08

regscrubvistaxp. click here
Used it on Vista and Xp, very good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…