vista firewall

gazzaboy 15:10 14 Apr 07

Is the vista firewall, windows defender enough protection for my new pc.Have bullgaurd 7.0 and adaware spyware installed.Run aol aswell but keep getting info saying that there saftey isnt ready yet?Installed firefox mozilla with there adblock and will use that instaed of internet explorer.Pretty new to all this so any info is appreciated

Pine Man 15:30 14 Apr 07

I don't think anyone has developed a proper firewall for Vista yet but like you I am running Bullguard and Vista firewall BUT I also have an ethernet router/modem, which has its own firewall. No probs so far.

gazzaboy 15:36 14 Apr 07

pine man ,i have netgear router DG8343G is this the same one?Also use this for Xbox live.

Pine Man 15:47 14 Apr 07

Yes it has got a firewall and I would suggest that you are adequately protected.

Bullguard will be bringing out a firewall for their software soon and then you will either have to use that OR the vista firewall - not both.

anskyber 16:35 14 Apr 07

PC Tools has but I have kept the Vista one. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…