vista drivers

sunny staines 06:50 11 Sep 06

I can only get sound & graphics drivers for vista.
my motherboard foxconn, my hp printer scanner do not yet have vista drivers. I contacted HP who said wait untill its released next year, foxconn never replied.

looking like makers will be slow with their drivers, I know there is still a few months to go but you are stuck till then.

anskyber 09:20 11 Sep 06

I am sure you have seen this but for those that have not this MS Upgrade advisor deals with some of the questions of drivers. For example it is clear that some will come as part of the normal Windows update facility. click here

Zeppelyn 09:38 11 Sep 06

Well as I dont print that much Im still using my 1999 HP Deskjet 810c and new hardware box popped up offering drivers on 3rd time I used RC1.

josie mayhem 11:14 11 Sep 06

ATI graphic drivers very good, a new release with RC1,

MY Epson R200 printer was set up by Vista during installation....

The biggest problem has been my Audigy 4 card, in theory I have 5.1 sound, works if I test the speakers, in reality play back is 2.1 sound (Aug 11 release divers) CMSS EAX doesn't work so no up-mixing sound sources into 5.1/7.1 sound, but otherwise the quaility of sound is high... oh and the mic and aux doesn't work sadly creative don't seemed to be in no hurry to reslove these issuses.

Network and router up and runing on first installation.

Vista reconnised both my digital cameras installed drivers for them and no props uploading. the new gallery feature is really easy to use.

All I need to test is sync my mobile phone but I'm having a new one being delivered today, so wait for that one and sort from there...

Haven't loaded any of my programs on yet.... Just deciding which ones I want to try...

But so far I think Vista is awesome, been really enjoying testing it (and its bugs, of which many have been resloved)

sunny staines 08:04 12 Sep 06

Will I update to vista? Yes once all my required drivers are available.

sunny staines 19:12 22 Sep 06

After communicating with HP they assured me no vista drivers will be available till vista is for sale.

just tried a test print and vista contains and had auto installed drivers for my allinone printer hp2575.

another tick in the vista box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac