Vista boot manager

Daisy22 18:06 PM 10 Oct 10

Just recently whenever I turn on my HP G70 notebook it comes up with a black screen asking how I want to start up Vista, through boot manager is the option I go for and then it loads ok.

I'm not sure why this is happening but can I stop it so it just loads up like before, ie my screen appeared.

kristain 07:26 AM 11 Oct 10

click here to download free registry cleaner

Daisy22 12:21 PM 11 Oct 10

I decided to a wipe and take back to factory settings because of this and other problems with the mouse.

However it hasn't cured any of the problems.

Daisy22 15:35 PM 11 Oct 10

Hi thanks but don't think I have the same problem.

I've been experiencing problems for a good few weeks, firstly with the mouse touchpad, I can only open/close documents with the left click button even though in control panel it is ticked to open for right handed, then after I've been on the internet for a little while it all starts to work ok.

I've been getting battery messages for a while saying I need to replace the battery so I've just ordered a new one, I don't know if it is related to the mouse problems/boot manager problems?

Its all very confusing, I was hoping a wipe and reload would help but it hasn't.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know