Vista Actvation

m800afc 20:02 31 Jul 07

Many apologies, I posted this message on helpline, when it should have been here.
I have returned from a few days away to find that my copy of Vista Business has expired its period of "grace". I can no longer use Vista other than "Reduced Funcionality" I can only access a Microsoft website inviting me to either activate or buy a new copy. Worryingly, there was a comment at the bottom right of the screen saying "This copy of Windows is not genuine". I declined to activate or buy and the laptop went into automatic shut down. As it shut down a message appearwed "Do not shut down or power off - Downloading 10 upgrades"
What is going on? I know it is possible to extend the period of "grace" to 120 days. How, though do I do it if Vista will not boot up?
I am fortunate that I set Vista up on my laptop as a dual boot, so I can still use XP. Vista is on its own partition. If I reformat the Vista partition, will I be able to reinstall a working version of Vista? Will I then be able to extend the "grace" to 120 days.

skidzy 20:27 31 Jul 07

click here
click here
click here
click here

Though i think your to late as you have let the 30 days expire,you will need to purchase the os now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017