Visa Booting issues

mastershake 15:10 12 Jun 07

Hey guys,

somethin very stange is happening,usually i can fix things on my own , but this is just strange.

I have Ultimate installed on 1 of my SATA drives, my boot setup in BIOS goes to the CD-ROM fist and then HDD. I decided to change it to HDD first since I have already installed Windows. When I restarted, the BIOS does its logo screen and then goes onto the next screen where it should boot the OS and just sits there. I put the CD-ROM in and reboot from it into Recovery Mode, i run the BOOT test an it says that everything is fine.

I restart but this time change the order back to CD-ROM and then HDD, when the BIOS loads up the "Press any key to boot from CD" is on the screen and i just wait and then my OS loaded from the HDD as the second choice with no poblem.

So if i do it that way I can boot up, but if i want to boot from HDD right away it doesnt want to.

I have 3 SATA drives and 1 IDE drive.

Any help??

Forum Editor 17:20 12 Jun 07

a BIOS will try to boot the hard drive before it has had time to spin up to operating speed. Take a look at your BIOS settings and see if you can increase the boot delay by a couple of seconds.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…