Virus programs

bridge+ 08:36 AM 11 Oct 12

Any advice in this area such as to best to buy; I would very grateful ! Thank you, Colin

sharpamat 08:49 AM 11 Oct 12

Have a look in the helproom where the same question ( posted by someone else )is running just now. Myself I use the paid version of AVG which I have so far never had a problem with

bridge+ 09:18 AM 11 Oct 12

Thank you very much Sharpamat; I have moved to the help room !

jamieamunra 10:19 AM 12 Oct 12

D@ve 23:53 PM 13 Oct 12

I've always had very good experiences with Kaspersky so I use that.

If you do a Google search then you'll find plenty of official reviews online to read. I generally find these preferable to personal recommendations (where most people have only tried their own product or a few others at most).

Also, it is recommended to go for an Internet Security Suite rather than just an anti-virus as it will include other important parts such as a firewall.

malchn 02:57 AM 30 Oct 12

When you search on Google,you will see a lot of antivirus.But if you have a good computer configuration,I would recommend you to choose Norton.It's really powerful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…