Video editing software

bazza11 18:50 PM 06 Dec 11

Can you please suggest simple software to edit and produce videos from my Panasonic full Hd camcorder? I am using the bundled HD Writer AE 3.0 software but it doesn't do titles at the beginning or credits at the end, only in-picture titles. I loved using Windows Movie Maker with my old DV camcorder but Movie Maker will not accept AVCHD or1080/50p files. Is there something similar to Movie Maker out there that I can buy? I am running Vista Home Premium 32 bit. Many thanks.

bazza11 17:03 PM 07 Dec 11

Thank you very much - will try them.

victy23 08:51 AM 08 Dec 11

May you can choose the Aviosoft Video Converter,But I just used it for once it's good fo r use you can try,you can Google it.

biso10 23:13 PM 08 Dec 11

Hi, I am using a aspire 5315 intel celeron processor 550 (2ghz, 533 mhz fsb, 1mb l2 cache) 252mb mobile intel graphic media accelerator x3100, 1gb ddr2 pc. I want to do video editing with adobe premiere pro 2.0, which has systems requirements of intel pentium 4 (1.4 ghz processor for dv, pentium 4 3.4 ghz processor for hdv, intel centrino, intel xeon (dual intel xeon 2.8 ghz processor for hd). Ssed enabled requirements for amd systems.

I am pretty clue less when reading the components of a P.C but do understand that a celeron is an entry level system. Can I do video editing normally using this machine for adobe premiere pro?...

biso10 23:15 PM 08 Dec 11

Someone suggested a new computer with intel celeron but it has ddr3 and a 3G ram.... I think its a samsung P.C...

please help

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…