URGENT HELP WINDOWS 8!!!

Lone_Wanderer23 22:50 17 Oct 13

click here files on SkyDrive

i7 4702MQ Ge Force GTX 760M 16 GB DDR3 L 120GB SSD 1 TB HDD

Minidump

rdave13 00:35 18 Oct 13

Rar files. Try 7 zip. If you have multiple files uncompress then send to a pre-allocated folder. Ususally rar files start with 001:002; etc. Once all the rar files are within the folder and extracted, then you should be able to find the exe. file and run the software.

Lone_Wanderer23 00:44 18 Oct 13

Its now in 7z just try to help, thats all that im looking for

rdave13 00:48 18 Oct 13

SkyDrive link dead.Last post here.

Lone_Wanderer23 00:50 18 Oct 13
  Lone_Wanderer23 16:00 18 Oct 13

click here Link to SF diagnostic tool data

SkyDrive

Secret-Squirrel 17:14 18 Oct 13

Rather than use RAR & 7ZIP which are relatively obscure formats, use the ZIP compression that's built into Windows - that way everyone will be able access your files and you may get some helpful replies - here's how:

Right-click the file or folder you want to compress -> Send To -> Compressed (Zipped) Folder. The ZIP file will appear in the same location and you can upload that.

Lone_Wanderer23 17:22 18 Oct 13

Done.

Secret-Squirrel 17:57 18 Oct 13

I'll be able to study your mini-dump files closely in the morning.

Secret-Squirrel 08:59 19 Oct 13

I've had a look at the files that were created when you received a BSoD (Blue Screen of Death). Unfortunately the results are inconclusive as the Bugcheck codes vary for each one. However, ntkrnlmp.exe appears in most reports but there are many reasons why that file could cause Windows to fail catastrophically. It's unlikely that this critical Windows system file is corrupt or damaged in some way, because if it were, Windows wouldn't work at all.

Thinking back to October 15 when these BSoDs started, can you think what you did that may have caused these problems? Did you install a new program, update any drivers, overclock your CPU, or add more RAM?

If you really can't then think of anything then use System Restore to take your computer back to how it was on October 13 or earlier. You can get to it via Control Panel -> Recovery -> System Restore. To help prevent a BSoD occurring during the restore process, launch SR from Safe Mode.

Lone_Wanderer23 11:51 19 Oct 13

frankly the problems started sooner than that, it started 1 day after I bought the laptop,but as time went on the frequency of BSoDs increased. I did not add more RAM, did no overclocking of any kind, only thing i did was updates through windows update. I scanned it also with McAfee Security Suite for viruses and AdwCleaner for malware and such...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…