Unwanted UniBlue. How to get rid.

geordiefred 08 Feb 13

Three days ago I clicked on the UniBlue panel for a computer scan. I decided I did not want their service after it ran a scan. Now everytime I start up the laptop, the first thing to appear is the UniBlue panel and it takes a minute or so to get rid of it. I found it had installed itself in 'Programmes', but I removed it from there, but even so it still apppears on the desktop each time I start up. Suggestions please for its permanent removal.

geordiefred 09 Feb 13

Jock1e, Thanks for your suggestion. Prior to trying your remedy it was suggested I try, " Revo Uninstaller." I downloaded that and have now removed UniBlue.

geordiefred 22 Apr 13

A bit late in the day for this, but as I say in my last post, I got rid of it by using " Revo Uninstaller." I am well past retirement age, and a novice with computers (3 yrs experience) but Revo Uninstaller is very simple to use. I can only recommend it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message