Unwanted UniBlue. How to get rid.

geordiefred 12:25 PM 08 Feb 13

Three days ago I clicked on the UniBlue panel for a computer scan. I decided I did not want their service after it ran a scan. Now everytime I start up the laptop, the first thing to appear is the UniBlue panel and it takes a minute or so to get rid of it. I found it had installed itself in 'Programmes', but I removed it from there, but even so it still apppears on the desktop each time I start up. Suggestions please for its permanent removal.

geordiefred 18:26 PM 09 Feb 13

Jock1e, Thanks for your suggestion. Prior to trying your remedy it was suggested I try, " Revo Uninstaller." I downloaded that and have now removed UniBlue.

geordiefred 20:29 PM 22 Apr 13

A bit late in the day for this, but as I say in my last post, I got rid of it by using " Revo Uninstaller." I am well past retirement age, and a novice with computers (3 yrs experience) but Revo Uninstaller is very simple to use. I can only recommend it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

ZAK releases more videos showing what happens if you ask other professions to work for free

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know