Unresponsive Script keeps coming back

hawthorn59 16:16 16 Oct 14
Answered

Hi Folks

I know there are several posts on this and I have looked at some of the answers but I just dont understand them either! I got this today

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: click here I ask a few basic questions....

What is a script?

Does the message refer to one particular problem, or is it a different one everytime it returns?

Is there not a universal solution for Windows or is it anything to do with Microsot at all?!

Finally what do I do? I generally either just stop it or close it down!

thanks!

h

Can

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:38 16 Oct 14
Answer

A script on this page may be busy

Its a problem with the site you are visiting and probably nothing to do with your machine so do worry, all you can do is wait for the site to be fixed.

Have a read here about scripts

Some toolbar add ons an cause the trouble so best to get rid of them I use ADWCleaner (free)

wee eddie 18:32 16 Oct 14

The script it refers to is the website you are looking at and is frequently caused by faulty coding. This, of course, is my theory and may be completely wrong!

We are charitable here and ascribed any long running script to incompetent Advertising Geeks, rather than suggesting that the fault might lie with PCA's Geekforce.

hawthorn59 03:05 17 Oct 14

Thanks folks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017