UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

Rudina123 01:53 21 Nov 14

Hello guys i`m here here , i have a problem with this UNMOUNTABLEBOOTVOLUME , when i try to boot the windows 7 , it craches at starting windows and blue screen of death comes , after that and restarts the pc , I tried to put it on safe mode , but safe mode doesn`t show (pressed f8,f5,f10) it wont work .. I booted with the cd tried to repair the HDD , but can`t do it because it gets stuck here :

[IMG][click here]1 TO RE-INSTALL BUT AGAIN IT SAYS ONLY SETUP IS STARTING... please help me guys ....

TRIED

xania 10:15 21 Nov 14

Does the PC actually show "Starting Windows"? If so we can rule out hard disk failure and boot failure.

There is quite a lot on the net about this problem ie:

click here more, but this forum thinks many of the link are spam so you will have to simply type into your favourite search engine

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555302

and

xania 10:17 21 Nov 14

Sorry, but I can never get my messages to complete - should continue:

and more, but this forum thinks many of the link are spam so you will have to simply type into your favourite search engine

xania 10:18 21 Nov 14

we'll get there in the end

unmountablebootvolume fix

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:38 21 Nov 14

You probably have a damage Master Boot File on your disk so the windows CD cannot even see the drive properly. I take it you are stuck at this point?

1. Once the Windows installation has been located, Highlight it and then Click the Next button

2. The set of recovery options now appears, Click on the Option you require and follow the on screen prompts

Repair / Recovery Options

• Startup repair - This automatically fixes problems that are preventing Windows from starting
  • System Restore - This will Restore Windows to an earlier point in time
  • Windows Complete PC Restore (Available in Windows Vista Business, Enterprise and Ultimate editions only)- If you don't have a backup then don't use this option This will completely restore your entire PC - programs, system settings and files - from the back up that you have previously created. Any other data will be lost
  • Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool - This checks your computer's memory hardware for errors
  • Command Prompt - This opens a Command Window

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…