Unable to unhide or delete a folder that I careated

vebrose 11:33 AM 10 Jul 13

Hi ,

I was moving my default user folder locations, where I have managed to move 'My Pictures' and 'My Documents' successfully. however when I was moving Documents folder I made a mistake of selecting the whole 'e:\' drive as the target location instead of 'e:\download'. As I don't want the E: to be the target location I have reverted it back.

Now for some reasons I am not able to delete Downloads folder that I created manually in E: drive. That folder is hidden, it doesn't show even when I select the option to show hidden files and folders. However the files in that Download folder are showing up when I search them.

To open the 'Documents' properties I selected one of the file from the search list, right clicked and selected open file location. so finally when I saw the properties of the folder it says hidden, and it is not allowing me to uncheck it. I tried changing permissions of the folder but still no luck. I even used command prompt to delete that folder, but it says access denied.

All I now need is I want to delete the folder 'Download' in my E: drive. I am the admin and only user of my laptop. Thankyou for your help in advance.

rdave13 22:06 PM 12 Jul 13

You've created a taboo; Your e drive is now a folder. Do with Unlocker what you will.

Good luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…