unable to get into genes reunited. and follow links from emails.

marytommo 16:57 PM 24 Jan 12

Not sure how much info got thro' y'day as I tried to correct the copy of my subject instead of in this window. No trouble with any other websites and have used G Reunited for 18 months with perfect results. This has been a problem since Christmas. No access or occasionally terribly slow to do so. Also same when following links in GR emails . Can't find a contact number and have sent Emails to "[email protected]" No response from them for 10 days altho' I received a confirmation for the sub renewal I have just renewed for 12 months. Now feel sore I cant use their website or links. ANY IDEAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED ENORMOUSLY. Thank you in advance.

Ibanez2010 17:18 PM 24 Jan 12

Delete all your browser cookies and try again.

In Firefox go to tools/options/privacy/clear history. In Internet Explorer 9 go to tools/safety/delete browsing history and make sure the cookies box is ticked.

marytommo 19:11 PM 24 Jan 12

Thank you Ibanez2010. So far has worked and I'm tremendously grateful. and with PC advisor. So GOOD....

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites