Unable to download Firefox

KNICK 13 Aug 10

I suspect that my slow internet is IE related so am trying to transfer to Firefox but I get an error message when I try to down load it?
Could this be a firewall difficulty?

tullie 13 Aug 10

Whats the error message?

KNICK 14 Aug 10

Extraction Failed
File is corrupt

from the Molzilla-Europe site
thanks

tullie 14 Aug 10

This is the last site i downloaded from click here

tullie 16 Aug 10

Did you sort out your problem?

KNICK 16 Aug 10

Hi Tullie,
No - really stuggling with internet generally - i see that I have wireless connection and a connection through a Netgear Powerline but pages take forever to load or just fail to load. I did try your site but had a similar response.
Do you think Firefox will solve these problems?

KNICK 16 Aug 10

Hi Tullie,
No - really stuggling with internet generally - i see that I have wireless connection and a connection through a Netgear Powerline but pages take forever to load or just fail to load. I did try your site but had a similar response.
Do you think Firefox will solve these problems?

tullie 16 Aug 10

Think you should vgive computer a clean out,have you got ccleaner?

shallyd 17 Aug 10

download Firefox from click here and for any browser support contact click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message