unable to access games on freefootball.org Windows 7

ray27 14:54 PM 18 Feb 12

I have 2 computers a desk top with Windows XP a new Sony laptop with Windows 7 Try as I might I cant get past the Play button when I go to the freefotball.org site All I get is blank page when I click on the Play button. What is frustrating is both my sons get it without too much trouble so can any one point me in the right directionmany thanks for any advice

johndrew 10:19 AM 20 Feb 12

There are several things which may cause this; security software being one of the main items - you should check your settings.

You advise us of the OS on each PC but not of anything else. If you use the same security, browser and so on the cause may well be common and advising us of this software may help. If you use 'NoScript' in your browser have you checked the settings in this?

ray27 15:52 PM 20 Feb 12

I use Google Chrome as my browser on both machines my old desk top is about 7 years old and the laptop is about 4 weeks old. I have never adjusted the security settings in the browser just left them as they came with both machines. I am getting on a bit and dont like to meddle with them. I think I will forget about the free football if it means messing about with the security settings

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

New Apple TV 2015 release date rumours: Apple TV 'launching in September' plus patent filed for…