U Tube Video - Intermittant Sound and Picture

Telavera 15 Aug 11

I am experiencing problems when i try to play U Tube Videos. I am using Vista - with IE9 - and have Adobe Flash Player (10.3.183.5) installed. I note that lots of people have (or have had) problems similar to mine - some very recently and some with older versions of Flash Player. The adobe website doesn't do anything for me - Just asked you to check virtually every setting on every application on your PC. Any suggestions ?

Telavera 16 Aug 11

Got the problem sorted - There was a major fault at the Bratton Exchange (they could have told me I'm only 1.6 km away). The lady on the Indian Call centre went through a complete reset - and it worked ! Everything works much faster now ! But roll on BT Infinity when it gets out in the sticks (but don't hold your breath ! It may be some time away. She is also upgrading my BT Router 2, to a Mk 3 model.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message