U Tube Video - Intermittant Sound and Picture

Telavera 21:29 15 Aug 11

I am experiencing problems when i try to play U Tube Videos. I am using Vista - with IE9 - and have Adobe Flash Player (10.3.183.5) installed. I note that lots of people have (or have had) problems similar to mine - some very recently and some with older versions of Flash Player. The adobe website doesn't do anything for me - Just asked you to check virtually every setting on every application on your PC. Any suggestions ?

Telavera 13:13 16 Aug 11

Got the problem sorted - There was a major fault at the Bratton Exchange (they could have told me I'm only 1.6 km away). The lady on the Indian Call centre went through a complete reset - and it worked ! Everything works much faster now ! But roll on BT Infinity when it gets out in the sticks (but don't hold your breath ! It may be some time away. She is also upgrading my BT Router 2, to a Mk 3 model.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch the Superbowl 2016 online in the UK: Broncos vs Panthers live plus Coldplay halftime…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

You can now publish data visualisations to the web from Power BI

Complete guide to Apple's campus 2, everything we know about the new spaceship HQ, plus: new drone…