8342mat 21:30 PM 19 Apr 12

When i try to access Twitter, i get a "stack overflow at line 30" warning

Why, and can this be resolved ?

Thank you

northumbria61 22:51 PM 19 Apr 12

Stack is a specific amount of memory assigned to a program to use. A stack overflow means that this stack is full and you can't insert anymore data into it.

Are you using Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you try the following method and check if it helps.

Increase the disk space for Temporary Internet Files.

1. Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools and then on Internet options.

2. In the General Tab, Under Browsing History, click on Settings.

3. Increase Disk Space to use, from 50 to 100.

4. Click on Save.

5. Restart Internet Explorer and check if helps.

8342mat 18:05 PM 20 Apr 12

Thank you for the reply. Have already tried this without success.

northumbria61 23:32 PM 20 Apr 12

Does it happen if you use a different browser - ie Firefox ?

northumbria61 23:45 PM 20 Apr 12

Okay try this -

1. Download and install a free registry cleaner such as CCleaner [enter link description here] if you haven't got it already.

2. This program will scan your registry for outdated or useless entries, removing them in the process.

3. Open CCleaner and select Registry then Scan for Issues button. You will get the option to backup the Registry. Depending on the speed of your computer and the size of your registry, this can take anywhere from 30 seconds to several minutes.

4. Click on the Fix Problems* button to delete redundant or outdated registry entries found by the cleaning program. This will speed up your computer and should fix stack overflow errors.

northumbria61 23:46 PM 20 Apr 12

Click on the Fix Problems button to delete redundant or outdated registry entries found by the cleaning program.

northumbria61 23:48 PM 20 Apr 12

LINK for CCleaner - enter link description here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11